Monday 6 February 2012

Take One Jumper Challenge - the results!

I was SO happy with the buzz that the take one jumper challenge created, and so many joined in with your awesome thriftiness and craft skills.

However, it left me with the impossible task of choosing a winner for the Jenny Maizels clothes plasters.

I simply couldn't pick a favourite, so I copped out and resorted to a random draw carried out by my glamorous assistant.


The name he picked out was......drum roll.....


Lulastic (@lulasticblog on Twitter) which I've very happy about because she gave us not only these felt slippers but also showed us how to turn sweater sleeves into socks - perfect tootsie toastiness for the January snow.



Well done Lucy, please DM me your address so I can mail out your prize.  Thanks to everyone for their FABULOUS entries.  Expect much jumper cutting up at my house. x

1 comment: