Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pillow Pets - a must-have!

My daughter is an advertisers dream!  Everything she sees on the telly instantly goes on her Christmas/Birthday list.  But toys drop in and out of favour and only a few remain a constant when family members ask her what she'd like for her present.

Pillow Pets are one such favoured item.  She's been banging on about them to me ever since she first heard of them.  As luck would have it, I was offered one to review.  I was secretly hoping to keep it hidden for the next fortnight so I could present it to her on her birthday, but, as only a 3 year old girl can, she bounced up and down constantly shouting "What's in the box? What's in the box? Whatsintheboxmummmmmmy?"

Yes, I am weak. I gave in. She got her Pillow Pet earlier than planned.


Talk about love at first sight!  Ms Lady Bug has been everywhere with her since the moment she came out of the box.  Her regular pillow was quickly relegated; she's become an ever-present car companion; she's been star of the nursery show and tell, and she's even been a comfy seat while watching a film!



Pillow Pets are a premium quality plush toy.  Super soft, cuddly chenille make them irresistible.  With the concealed velcro strap, they quickly transform from a cuddly animal, into a comforting pillow. A reassuring friend for nap time; car journeys; overnight stays or just for playtime.

Eight different animals are now available in the UK from Mookie Toys.  Choose from Silly Monkey; Playful Penguin; Comfy Panda; Snuggly Puppy; Magical Unicorn; Wiggly Pig; Bumbly Bee and of course Ms Ladybug.  There will also be a range of special pets coming out in time for Easter.



Priced at £19.99 they are available from Toys R Us and Amazon.

Disclosure: We were sent a Pillow Pet for the purposes of this review.  However, and opinions expressed are my own.

6 comments:

  1. We have had a pillow pet since they first came out. My son loves his dog and loves packing his pj's in it to go stay at grannies. The only thing I would say against them is over time them become bumpy and lumpy because I don't think the stuffing is a fantastic filling. I wish they would invest more in their stuffing because they aren't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Susan, thanks for your comment.

      As ours is brand new, we haven't washed it yet, but I'll keep an eye out for that!

      Delete
  2. Anything that can make a child smile like that is worth it.

    She looks lovely.

    Madison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that is so cute, she certainly looks very pleased with her new friend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Chloe! Trust me, they're inseperable!

    ReplyDelete